Friday, December 23, 2005

VISIT

Earlier this morning, I went to visit with Donna and Alton Crossno and Delilah and Jeremy Mummel (daughter and son-in-law of the former) to take them their Christmas gifts. No one was at home. I left the gifts in the door and came back home.

Not long after I got back home, guess who came by - Donna and Delilah. We had a good chuckle and visited with them in the parsonage for a while. They are both feeling some better from the "crud" that has been going around. I told them I have been "drowning" myself in hot tea with honey and lemon and cinnamon and anything else hot I can get (chocolate, coffee) to cut this "crud" out of my throat and bronchial tubes. We had a good visit and wished them Merry Christmas.

Well, I can hear little Aviana talking in the front room and I'm gone. . . . .till later. . . .

No comments: