Sunday, December 11, 2005

PRAYER FOR TODAY

First, I thank You Heavenly Father and worship You. HOW GREAT THOU ART! Your greatness is far above anthing I could say, imagine or think. Glory, honor and praises to You. Secondly, I confess my failures and sins. Forgive me I pray. Forgive me of hidden sins. Forgive me of the lack of involvement in reaching out to others. Forgive me of doubt. Forgive me of the lack of fervent service and prayer. Next, I pray for the leaders in our nation and the nations around the world. I ask that the soldiers in Iraq and around the world will be protected and that this war in Iraq will accomplish what it is supposed to accomplish. I ask for strength and guidance for the leaders in the church in all areas and levels. Please give added grace to those who are serving under severe and difficult circumstances in nations where they are not wanted and are abused and persecuted. Bless all the nations that our churches sponsor as Harvest partners. Ethiopia is one of ours and I pray for this nation that is in dire need of even the basic physical needs. Perform miracles in provision for these nations, I pray. Now, I pray that You will be with us today in our church meetings. Give me grace to shepherd your people. May Your presence be with us as You know our need. We are very needy and most of all we need YOU O LORD GOD! In the Wonderful, Powerful, Holy Name of Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord! AMEN!

No comments: