Tuesday, December 20, 2005

PRAYER AND SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

Heavenly father, thank you for another day to praise and worship you. Help me to be more thankful. Thank You for the peace that abounds in You and is given to us and for the grace that You bestow each day. Make me more like your Son and help me share the gospel message whereever I go. Help me to . . ." let the peace of God rule in [my] heart, to the which also [I] am called in one body; and [to] be thankful" (Col. 3:15). May those who I meet today be ministered to by You through me. Give me more of your grace and kindness. Show me Your way for me today and help me walk in it. Touch my body today. I feel weak and sickly with a headache and still have this nagging little cough. Heal me I ask. Make me stronger for Your work and give me stamina I pray. In the wonderful, powerful, holy name above every name, Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord. Thank You Heavenly Father! AMEN!

No comments: