Friday, December 09, 2005

PRAYER

Adoration, worship, honor, glory and might be to the almighty God. Praises and worship to the King of Kings. Heavenly Father, I pray today that You will forgive the failures and sins in my life. Failures and sins that I do not see as overt but You see my heart and know my thoughts even afar off. I ask that You help me guard my heart from the subtle attacks of the devil. Make me an instrument in Your hands to minister to others. Open the door today for sharing Your Son with others. Let me be a fire in Your Spirit that others may see You and want You O God I pray. Help me to be real as a Christian and not "plastic." Help me to be an example of the believers and to the believers. I pray for the leaders of this nation and all nations that You will be their reason for each decision that is made. Help me to discern what You are doing as I walk in the Spirit throughout this day and be submissive to the Holy Ghost's directions. I pray the blood of Jesus covers my children, grandchildren, mom, brother's family, sister's family and each member and friend of the church here. I pray for the leaders of the church as they go about their daily lives that You will use them for Your glory and honor. Bless each one of them, I pray. Thank You for You, O God and all You are. . . .Glorious, Holy, Almighty, Wonderful, Awesome. . .I ask these things in the wonderful, powerful name of Jesus Christ.

No comments: