Monday, December 19, 2005

PRAYER AND SCRIPTURES

Thank you Lord for another day and for YOU and all YOU are. It seems that in the busy Christmas Season, I get caught up in doing things and often forget to just take the time to bless you. Please forgive me of this, the sins and failures in my life. I think of what the Psalmist said in so many places, " Bless the Lord." I often wonder Lord how the Psalmist could say "I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth" (34:1). With my mind being distracted so much, I ask that you help me praise you more. I cry out to you today to help me "Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name" (103:1). I feel like such a weak worshipper when I read these Psalms and ask that you help me "worship the Father in spirit and in truth" (John 4:23). Please make me a better witness for you and help me to be bolder yet more caring in my witnessing. I accept your promise that "[I] shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon [me]: and [I] shall be witness unto [You]. . .unto the uttermost part of the earth. I feel very weak, unnecessary and useless at times but know that in YOU, Lord Jesus I am strong. As the song says, "I . . .I . . . .I . . .'m desperate for YOU." I trust YOU Lord and give you all the PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY! In the wonderful, powerful, holy name above every name, Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

No comments: