Wednesday, December 21, 2005

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for another day and for YOU and all YOU are. YOU are so great and awesome! Use me today for Your glory and may I remember to give You the praise for all the good that is accomplished today. For what is not glorifying to You, please forgive me and cover me with your Son's blood. Let me show godly kindness and love to those I meet today. Open the door for me to share Your Son with some lost person and let my heart be attentive to the moving of the Holy Spirit as I meet persons throughout the day. I pray for added grace to do Your work today. You are worthy of all praise and I praise You! I ask that You give the leaders in our nation, on all levels, the wisdom to guide the affairs of their respective offices in a way that pleases You. I ask that You give greater anointing and added grace to the leaders in churches that proclaim the genuine gospel of Jesus Christ. I ask that You bless the countries of Ugandi and Sudan as they struggle to just have the bare needs to survive. Please give added grace and anointing to the church leaders in those countries and the many other nations who need so much. Help us to be good stewards in our giving and let us see what YOU would have us be doing with Your money that you have given to us to manage. O THANK GOD THAT I AM A CHILD OF THE KING OF KINGS! Let me never take this for granted. I ask that You, O Lord God, multiply Your grace among the members and friends of the church here at Huntingdon. Help us reach out to others and be witnesses unto you. Let us loose ourselves in Your vision and Your mission. In the wonderful, powerful, holy name that is above every name, Jesus Christ, Savior and Lord. AMEN!

No comments: