Friday, December 23, 2005

EXCITEMENT AND WARMTH IS IN THE AIR

Karen and I have been enjoying Chris, Sarah and little Aviana. She is so cute and grand. Now I know why they call them grand - just had to write that. She is 2 yrs. and 7 mos. and is talking up a storm. Of course she has been doing that for over a yr and half now. She says about anything she wants to say. We are having a great time with her. I talked to Heather, and Danita, about 45 minutes ago and they are on the way and should be here between 4-5 pm. I pray for traveling safety and mercy. Sammy, Courtney and Caleb are with Heather. Shane and thier two doggies are coming with Danita.

Me and Harley the cat have had a couple run ins since he has been here. Don't like cates climbing on everything. I think he may get locked in the bedroom sometimes today. He He!

There will be pictures, hopefully, later today.

No comments: