Friday, March 10, 2006

UPDATE

The past couple days have been very busy. Yesterday very early, Karen and I travelled to Clarksville (95 miles) and visited with and had lunch with Karen's mother. She is a young 78 and still goes bowling with the bowling leagues. We always enjoy the visit and being with her. We also saw Karen's brother-in-law Ronnie and enjoyed visiting with him for a while. We came back through McKenzie and checked on Sister Marie Moore who has been in severe pain with her legs. She told us that she is much better, for which we give God praise. We came back by Hometown Computers and picked up computer loaded with a larger harddrive (my other crashed and I lost all my emails that were saved and some of my software).

We arrived back home around 3:30 pm and rested a while. I reloaded software for a couple hours and studied some last night - hit the sack at 10:45 listening to Judy Jacobs sing and preach on INSP. I wanted to hear all the message on "God's Gonna Turn It Around" but fell asleep before it was over - not sure what time.

This morning we didn't get up until around 7:30 after the long day yesterday. I studied some and checked my email and loaded more software this morning. The morning was very short (it seemed). I met Mark Cunningham today at 10 am and did some leg work for the Carroll County Rescue Squad the rest of the day. I enjoyed working with Mark. He is a very patriotic person and a born again Christian. I met a lot of people in the county today and enjoyed being out in the public - it was an awesome beautiful day. I may be doing some part-time work with the Rescue Squad - helping them raise funds.

I got back home around 5 pm and rested a few minutes. Karen had supper at 5:45. We ate and watched the 6 o'clock news. Karen and I reconciled our checkbook after supper and I started on this post just after that.

No comments: