Wednesday, March 08, 2006

PRAYER AND SCRIPTURE

Hallowed be thay name, Heavenly Father. Thank you for another day to worship, serve and love You. I pray for Sister Marie Moore. I ask that You touch her today. Give her strength in her body. I ask for healing for her legs and that she be healed of the diabetes. You are not limited, Heavenly Father. By faith in You, I ask for healing for members that are discouraged, that are sick physically, members that are dealing with struggles in their finances, members that are dealing with family problems, members that are hurt, members that are angry, members that are complacent - every need and problem you can solve and resolve. I ask you to open doors today for ministry and that your Holy Spirit will lead, guide and direct throughout this day. In the most blessed name of Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord. AMEN!

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 16:13-15

No comments: