Thursday, March 16, 2006

PRAYER

Dear Lord, sometimes it seems that seconds, minutes, hours and days go by with no real ministry on my part. I ask for Your guidance, grace and wisdom in doing my daily work for You. Help me to first of all, be close to You and commune with You in a time of private, personal devotion and prayer each day. I ask for Your presence to be near me and to be constantly aware of Your presence in what I am doing. My humaness and fleshly desires get in the way sometimes. Deliver me from self-will. I surrender my will to Yours. I pray for a greater anointing, a greater filling and greater walk in the Holy Spirit. I pray for all pastors and ministers today, who are serving in Your harvest field. Give them strength and stamina. Renew their minds and spirits with Your grace and power. Bless them with healing and health. Deliver them from the attacks of the adversary, the accuser and from wicked and unreasonable persons. Help them to be faithful and accountable to You and to those over them in the Lord. O God, how we pastors and ministers need You so desperately! I ask these favors and blessings in the Wonderful, Powerful, Blessed Name of Jesus Christ Your Son. Amen!

No comments: