Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Praise, Prayer & Scriptures

Thank God today! Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised! When I think of his goodness and what he has done for me, I could sing, sing, dance, dance, shout, shout - all night, all night! What a mighty God we serve, what a might God we serve. Angels bow before him, heavenly hosts adore him - what a mighty God we serve! Glory to God!

I pray today for mothers who have aborted their children. I pray that they will find peace in their hearts from the only true source of peace - the Prince of Peace - Jesus Christ. I pray that abortion clinics will open their eyes to the tragic, horrific thing they are doing in aborting these little gifts from God. I pray that this nation will reverse the legislation for aborting little unborn humans who have a fully formed recognizable body at 2 months pregnancy. I ask you heavenly Father to give fathers in this country the will and strength to say no to abortion and to care for their children. Help us as the church to be more active in this "mission field." Help us to become more mature and have more wisdom in dealing with those whose lives have been affected by an abortion. I pray for the man I talked to this week who says he has continued mental anxiety and depression from allowing two of his little sons to be aborted. He testified to being born again but says he still has days and nights of nightmares and panic attacks. I pray that the peace of God will be flooded into him in a greater measure. I pray for a greater understanding of your desire for every child that you create to be born and to be a born-again child of yours serving you and worshipping you all the days of their lives. In Christ's name. AMEN!

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I (God) formed thee (Jeremiah) in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me (Psalmist David) in my mother's womb.

Psalms 22:9, 10 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Psalms 71:6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

Luke 1:15 For he (John the Baptist) shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Gal. 1:15, 16a But when it pleased God, who separated me (Apostle Paul) from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen;. . .

No comments: