Saturday, March 11, 2006

PRAYER REQUESTS

I continued to work with the Volunteer Rescue Squad today. I met several citizens of Carroll County in the Clarksburg area. The folks there were very friendly and receptive. They were also very respectful of what the Vol. Rescue Squad does. The following requested prayer.

I prayed with Mr. John Hall who has melanoma, he wants continued prayer. I prayed with Lilly Scates. She is requesting prayer for a water well problem. The well is giving black grit in the water. Mr. Halters has cancer and recently had a stroke and wants prayer. There are so many out there who need the Lord. I witnessed to another gentleman (name withheld) who was a paraplegic. He testified to knowing Christ and being ready to meet the Lord should he die today. Praise the Lord for this testimony.

No comments: