Saturday, March 18, 2006

TODAY

I am continuing in reading and writing for the DMin. I am in the course on leadership. It seems I get very little done each day but the "turtle won the race not the rabbit."

Today, I will be visiting more in South Carroll County through work I am doing for the Carroll Co. Vol. Rescue Squad. I have made a personal commitment in this work to pray with any that "open the door" for prayer and to speak with them about Jesus Christ. Yesterday, I had opportunity to pray for one gentleman who has cancer, to speak to three others and encourage them. I have also made a personal commitment for mission giving in this work. This will go to Harvest Partners and to other mission work (VOS, One Child Fund, etc.). I pray the Lord go with us and direct us today as we knock on doors. Sister Cathy Coleman lives in this area and we plan to visit with her and the family a while today.

I will be continuing to study and pray for the first message tomorrow in the series on Covenant Relationship. We serve a Covenant God. He dedicates and commits Himself to His people and wants His people to dedicate and commit themselves to Him and His word.

No comments: