Sunday, January 22, 2006

SUNDAY JAN. 15, 2005, SCRIPTURE AND PRAYER

Gal. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Thank You Father for the wonderful baptism of the Holy Ghost. Thank You for the guidance, comfort, teaching and leading that He provides. Help me today and every day to walk in the Spirit. I pray that love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance will overflow in my life and that the things of the flesh (selfish, carnal innner person) will be pushed further and further down until each day Christ shines in my heart and life. I ask that you be with us today in our services and that any lost person there will find you as their Savior and Lord. Keep those who travel to church today safe. It is storming out, and I know that some will not want to get out. Please let them know that you will be with them and that they can come safely to the sanctuary to worhip you. In the wonderful, powerful, holy, name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

No comments: