Thursday, January 26, 2006

SCRIPTURE AND PRAYER

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

Thank You Heavenly Father for the promises in your Word. Thank You for You and Your many blessings. Thank You Lord Jesus for true life - not just temporary - but eternal. Thank You that I have life now in You and forever more. Deliver me from the snare of Satan and keep me in your Life. Watch over my family today and let Your blood cover them every moment. Thank You for every good and perfect gift for I know it comes from You. Let me be an example of one whose attitude is thankful and giving praise to you continually. Make me a vessel that will glorify You. Forgive me of failures and sins that keep me weighted down and help me lay aside anything that hinders me in my walk with You. Make this a day for You and Your glory. AMEN!

No comments: