Thursday, January 19, 2006

SCRIPTURE AND PRAYER

Today's scripture is taken from Acts 1:7, 8 "And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. "

Dear Heavenly Father, help me today to be a witness for You everywhere I go. Let the Holy Ghost, I pray, remind me that You are my Lord and Master and that I am your child. May what I do and say glorify You and show others Jesus Christ. Anything that I do that is unlike you, please cover with your grace, blood and love. Be with me in a great measure as I pray, study and visit. Let your light shine in me so that others may see You. Bless our family and congregation and let them be a light for You today. I ask these things in the wonderful, holy, most powerful name of Jesus. AMEN!

No comments: