Tuesday, January 24, 2006

SCRIPTURE AND PRAYER

Psalms 90:12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Dear Lord, thank You for the time You give me each day. You have given me 24 hours in each day. What I do during those 24 hours is very vital to my relationship with You. Time is a treasure that You give all of us. Help me to be in the yoke with You so that my time will be used to Your glory. Balance me in Your wisdom so that my time will be balanced in what I do each and every hour and each and every day. Reaffirm in me the spirit of praying without ceasing and jog me when I don't get alone with You only with no other activities or distractions for a season during that 24 hours that you give me every day. Give me wisdom to major in the majors and minor and in the minors. Help me to choose that "needful and good part," so that I will receive from You that fresh anointing and power for service. In the wonderful, glorious, mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!

No comments: