Tuesday, January 03, 2006

PRAYER

Thank you Father for another day to praise and worship You. Thank you for You and how great You are. May this be a day to love You and others and to walk in the Holy Spirit. Forgive me of the failures and sins in my life and help me to "lay aside every weight and sin that would easily beset me." Make me an instrument in your hands to love others and minister to others. Help me in the pastoral ministry here at Huntingdon to lead as You would have me lead. Bless the leaders of the church here and all the members and friends. Help us to reach out to the lost and hurting in this community. Bless the leaders in this country and around the world. Bless the leaders in the church and communities. Send revival to this country, I pray. In the wonderful, powerful, holy name above every name, Jesus Christ - Savior, King and Lord! AMEN!

No comments: