Friday, February 03, 2006

TODAY'S PRAYER - BORROWED FROM PASTOR DON BROCK

Today's prayer is borrowed from Pastor Don Brock of The Harvest Center in Collinsville Alabama.


O Lord, I lift up my eyes to the heavens...for the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but the salvation You have given me shall be forever, and Your righteousness shall not be abolished. I will not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of them...for Your righteousness shall be forever, and Your salvation from generation to generation. Lord, You are the one who dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over. Thank You, Lord, that I am one of the redeemed. I shall come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon my head. I shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away. I praise You, Lord God Almighty, everlasting Father, for Your joy and Your hand of protection. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: