Sunday, February 05, 2006

SCRIPTURES AND PRAYER

1 Cor. 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

Heb. 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Heavenly Father, hallowed be thy name. I worship You this morning with all that is within me. Let the Holy Spirit guide me and teach me more of Jesus. Make me more mature in Him. Let me have the characteristics of a little child when it comes to trusting and depending on You, but let me become more mature and complete in Jesus when it comes to the wisdom and knowledge of Christ. Forgive my times of whining, grumbling and complaining. I see too much of that in my life. Help me to be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Open my understanding to deeper things of spirituality in Christ. Guide me forward in the steps of Your son. Help me to minister to the weak and to the strong and help me discern when the enemy is trying divide and cause schism in the body. Use me as a vessel of your peace and power. Please open doors and help me to step in them when it comes to witnessing to the Lost. Guide me and lead me on to greater and greater maturity in Jesus. Help me to have the characteristics of the Lion and the Lamb like Your Son. In the wonderful, holy, mighty, glorious, all powerful name of Jesus. .Amen!

No comments: