Friday, February 17, 2006

SCRIPTURE AND PRAYER

Thank you Heavenly Father for another day to worship and serve You. Thank You for caring so much for me that You gave Your only begotten Son to die for me. Thank You for being there with me at all times. Thank You for the salvation that You have given to me. Thank You for creating all things and for giving life to all living things - animals, angels, humans. The Psalmist wrote, "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" 8:4 When I think of all the great creation and all the awesomeness of the creation, I cry out with the Psalmist, "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" Yet I know You have created man and "crowned him with glory and honor." And when I think of how great Your plan of salvation is, I cry GREAT, AWSOME, HOLY, RIGHEOUS! The writer of Hebrews resounded this in Hebrews 2:6 when he wrote "But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?" O how great is your salvation plan. Thank you Heavenly Father - "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings."

How GREAT is our God and GREATLY to be Praised! He came to me in a small town in middle Tennessee and imparted to me His great salvation. The Creator of all things, universes unseen by man, worlds without end, the earth and all that is in it, the sun, the moon, the stars and named everyone of them. HOW GREAT THOU ART! Heavenly Father help me never to take Your salvation for granted and help me share the message of salvation through Jesus Christ with others. AMEN!

No comments: