Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SADDENED BY DEATH NOTICE

I received an email (posted below) yesterday afternoon from Sister Annette Taylor of Harvest Partners. We are saddened to hear of the passing of Gertrudha James, the wife of Overseer Ntezimana James of Uganda/Sudan. We will be in prayer for this family. Brother James was with us for several days back in August.

The following is from Sister Annette Taylor of Harvest Partners. . .

Dear Brother James,

I have just received word from Bishop David Bryan about the unexpected home going of Sister Getrudha. What a terrible shock!!! I know that you must be feeling overwhelmed at such a loss in your life. I just can not imagine the emotions that are racing through your mind and heart right now.

Brother James, my heart aches for your loss and I am so sorry that you are having to walk through this valley. Sister Getrudha was a precious, precious lady and she will be dearly missed. May our GOD OF ALL PEACE AND COMFORT be very close to you and the children this very moment and in the days ahead. I know that we are not to question the plans and ways of our Lord, and I know that His ways are always perfect, but our humanness overwhelms us in times such as this.

Please know that my prayers are with you, your precious children, and all the church family of Uganda. Our God is faithful to embrace us with His loving arms during such times of need. May you experience His mighty strength and presence to carry you through these difficult moments as you are attending to all the many aspects and arrangements for Sister Getrudha’s memorial service. My love and thoughts are certainly with you.

Please know that you are loved and being lifted to the Throne Room of Heaven through prayer. I will be contacting your Harvest Partners to advise them of our great loss and Heaven’s gain, and seek their prayers for you, your children, and church family.

Love and Prayers,
Annette Taylor

Harvest Partners Ministry Coordinator
Church of God of Prophecy International Offices
PO Box 2910, Cleveland, TN 37320-2910

No comments: