Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Monday, January 15, 2006

Karen and I were home most of the day Monday as the nation celebrated and commemorated the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He was an excellent example of what God's love embodies for all human beings everywhere. He said, "I have a dream," and that dream is becoming more of a reality as the decades go by.

I have spent most of the day doing catch up on office work (ministry reports, balance checkbook, etc. etc.) and trying to get our front bathroom unclogged. It has been clogged up now for over two weeks. Thankfully, we have the extra one in the back. I spoke to a plumber today who gave me some recommendations but time won't allow me to do that today. So I'll have to wait. . .

We continue this coming Wednesday evening with stewardship. We will begin a study on "The Ministry God Has For Me?"

We are continuiung to pray for the next step in our property development. The property is paid in full and has been landscaped with a new pavilion on it. Now we must move forward in our next endeavor. To those who read this, please help us pray for God's direction. We know it is His will to go forward but we need His direction. . . .

No comments: