Thursday, January 04, 2007

JAN. 2 - 4 UPDATE

On Tuesday Karen and I visited with Rita and James Moore. We enjoyed the visit and enjoyed hearing what each one received for Christmas. They have a new doggie (Snoopy, a Toy Terrier) and Karen enjoyed playing with it.

We then visited with Brother J. E. and Sister Marie Moore. We always have a great visit with this couple. He has served as a Deacon for a long time and has been very faithful in the work of the church.

Karen and I then left for Nashville around 9 pm. We stayed over in Nashville and arose early on Wed. the 3rd and headed for Manchester, TN. Karen visited with our youngest daughter's family (especially the granddaughter Aviana) while I took care of some business and did some maintenance work on our house in Manchester. I also enjoyed a time of visiting with them.

Today, I finished the work on my house and now we are headed back to Nashville. Karen has her first day of school (in-service) tomorrow. I have a Doctor's appointment scheduled for 9 am and will be doing some studying and plan to visit with Brother Payne and family at Vanderbilt Hospital.

To any and all who may read this. . . .may the Lord shine His face upon you and bless you greatly.

No comments: