Thursday, June 29, 2006

UPDATE

I spoke to Siste Jennie Sanders and she says that she is amazed at how much better her eyes are and that she is having little to no discomfort. We thank God for his love and care of His children.

Karen, Jason and I (along with our guest Stacy Long) left for Camp Hickory Hills later this morning. We met Stacy's wife, Darlene, in Dickson, TN. Sister Darlene reported that the camp was GREAT! We enjoyed Stacy's visit and pray for this family as they continue to serve the Lord.

We then left for Manchester to visit with our Daughter, Sarah, and her family. I also have to take care of some business in Manchester while I am there.

We passed through Nashville and stopped for lunch at good old Burger King and then on to my daughters by 3 pm. Our visit has been great. I am in the library in Manchester and have to go for now.

I pray for the members and friends of the church in Huntingdon. We love them very much.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless. . . .

No comments: