Tuesday, June 06, 2006

TODAY

My day began early as I went to the pavilion to meditate and study. It was a crisp, cool morning with the sun and the Son shining down. It is such a grand feeling to be with God outside where the birds are singing and the trees are waving their leaves in glory to the Lord. A small deer came across the property just a few feet from the pavilion. It was oblivious to me as it stopped every few feet and ate some of the new Spring growth. I watched in awe as one of God's creations moved so easily through the field in front of me. I just wish I had taken my camera. Maybe next time.

After meditating and studying for some time. I came home and did some office work and began working on my monthly minister's report. I had to catch up on some posting in my monthly minister's spreadsheet and tomorrow I hope to transfer those figures to my online report to the state office.

Later this evening, Karen, Jason and I took little Aviana to the Tennessee River Lake near Camden, TN. We enjoyed a time of riding together and going to the lake for a while. Aviana sang several songs as we traveled. She really can remember and sing well for a 3 year old. She sang, "Giving My Heart To Jesus", "Let All God's Children Praise The Lord" and several others. We laughed, sang, laughed and sang some more. It is a joy to be with family.

Karen called Sarah and they are enjoying their vacation on Myrtle Beach, SC. Karen and I are looking forward to our vacation next week. . .It will be the first planned vacation in about three years.

It is getting close to time for the "sack" for the night. . . .10:55 pm

No comments: