Saturday, June 10, 2006

TODAY & TONIGHT & PRAYER REQUEST

I have been studying much of today. It has been a fairly quiet day with Karen and my little granddaughter, Aviana. Karen and I have been making some plans for our vacation trip next week. We are going to St. Louis and then on to Branson. This will be a first for us.

I called Brother J. C. Palmer today and asked him to preach here at Huntindon next week. He said he would be glad to come. He is a retired minister of 47 or 49 years pastoring in the COGOP. He seemed delighted to be asked to come and minister. I hope someone will ask me if I live to the age of 88 as he is and the Lord tarries.

Brother Palmer's son Tony is not doing well at this time with severe diabetes. He is requesting prayer for Tony.

Also, "Wings of Faith" will be with us tomorrow night in our monthly singing go here for more information.

Continuing in prayerful study for Sunday.

No comments: