Friday, June 02, 2006

TO A VERY SPECIAL LADY - MY COMPANION, MY WIFE, MY LOVE OF 24 YEARS

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, O yes!

Thank God for a wonderful wife who has loved me and my family and served with me in ministry for twenty four great years. We were both scheduled to minister in the evening services of different churches the day of our wedding. We left in a hurry after our wedding to go minister to two different churches. When I got to the White Bluff church they were singing, "The wedding of the bride united with the groom" part of "We Shall See the King" song. When Karen got to Erin where she was to minister they were singing, "O I Want To See Him." We have been in ministry ever since in three different states. Today is our Anniversary. KAREN, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments: