Friday, June 09, 2006

FRIDAY, JUNE 9, 2006

After a time of devotion at the pavilion - which was another great time of study, meditation and prayer - I took a deposit to the bank for Sister Coleman and also took Karen's car to have the oil changed. I did some other business while in town.

I visited several in the hospital after lunch today and prayed with some of them.

Dr. Chuck Burks and I met and discussed some things for a while this afternoon. Karen and Ragene (Chuck's wife) met us later and we had dinner (or supper, depending on where you're from) together. It was an enjoyable time. We are continuing to pray for Brother Chuck and the Jackson church.

It has been another great day in the Lord. "This is the day that the Lord has made, I have rejoiced and been glad in it." To Him be all glory, honor and praise.

No comments: