Saturday, June 17, 2006

GREAT DAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Today was a great day with family and friends. Karen, Jason and I left early this morning for Westmoreland, TN and the church at Lakeside. There is their beautiful property where we had a surprise birthday party for our second daughter, Heather, who is to be 32 on June 20. It was a surprise to her. I was so happy to see all my children and their spouses, Shane Queener, Sammy Hall and Chris Holman. Tony, my brother, his wife, Pascha, and twin daughters, Carrie and Anna, were there along with my mother, Beatrice Cathey. Also, Brother and Sister Hall, Heather's in-laws and their children and grandchildren were there. The pictures below say more than I can every say. We love our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! She is the blonde next to Jason in the picture below. Danita, the oldest, is next to her and Sarah, the youngest in on the other side of Jason. Thank God for all our children.






No comments: