Saturday, July 01, 2006

UPDATE - FAMILY VISIT

Aviana

KEYANTE'
Karen, Jason and I enjoyed being with Sarah, Chris, Aviana and Keyante' for the past 2 1/2 days. We enjoyed playing with our grandchildren. We had a good time Friday night with a few fireworks. It was fun to watch the children as they danced with the sparklers and watched the bottle rockets, etc. They have two new additions to their family - 2 boxer puppies. Bella is 3 months old and very active. Tito is 2 months old and even more active. They plan to raise boxers and sell them. They have already been offered twice the amount than what they paid for Tito. We had fun playing with them, Aviana and Keyante'.

I also went by and checked on our house there. The Cook family who rents the house have been very good at paying their rent and say they want to stay as long as they can.

We left for home around 10 am and I drove all the way while Karen and Jason snored. It was funny listening to them. It was almost like a contest to see who was the loudest. I think Karen won. I did call and talk to my Mother for about 45 minutes as I traveled. I always enjoy getting to talk with Mom. She is one of my heroes.

We arrived home around 12:30 pm. We unloaded and started some household chore. I worked on notes for the Sunday morning message and studied.
COMING SOON: MEET MINE AND KAREN'S FAMILY OF ORIGIN

No comments: