Wednesday, July 05, 2006

TODAY & TONIGHT

Today began with quiet time and devotion. The hospital visits were rewarding as I visited with patients, encouraged each of them and prayed with several.
I also had opportunity to visit with the man who I did some benevolent ministry to on Monday. He is now in the Rehab Center. He called today and asked for another visit. Thank God for opening the door to minister to this man. He is one of billions of God's souls and is loved by God as much as anyone else. Much of this morning and part of the afternoon was doing Vol. Chaplain ministry.

I finalized some notes (outline) for the study tonight on the book of Galatians. The prayer time and bible study went well tonight. The Holy Spirit broke in as each one shared their needs and burdens. There was a time of ministry to each other as the Holy Spirit moved among us and tears came forth from those who are seeking grace and encourgement in burdens they have and needs they have. Much of the time tonight was in prayer and ministry of the Holy Spirit - for which we thank and praise the Lord. The study in Galatians was very lively as each one discussed, asked questions and shared their comments. Thank God for salvation by "grace through faith in Jesus Christ." Thank God for this great book of the Bible along with the other 65 books.

Galatians 2:20, 21 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."

No comments: