Wednesday, July 05, 2006

PRAYER

Father I come today offering praise, honor and worship to You, through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank You for Who You are and all You do. I ask today for grace through the power of the Holy Spirit to minister in the hospital as I visit today. I ask for you presence as I go to each patient's room. Bless the physicians, the nurses and all the staff at the hospital, I pray. Please touch and minister to the gentleman that asked for prayer the other day. I pray for our leaders in this country and for the leaders in our church organization and all leaders in churches and countries throughout the world. Make us strong in You and in the power of Your might. Deliver us from the pride of this world and drown us in your humility. Make temptation our stepping-stone to higher heights and deeper depths in You. Thank You for the rest we have been given in you Son, Jesus. Sharpen my witness, my boldness for You and increase my passion for the lost so that I can share the gospel with any who need the Savior and Lord today. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it through Jesus Christ - the same yesterday, today and for ever. AMEN!

No comments: