Monday, July 03, 2006

TODAY & TONIGHT

Today has been intermittently busy. This is my week to do Volunteer Chaplain work at the local Baptist Memorial Hospital. I visited and prayed with several this morning and also had my first part of the yearly TB testing done. One man needed some things from town and I was able to do some benevolent ministry and also the door opened to witness the man. He ask for the name and location of my church and my phone number. His name cannot be listed because of Federal regulations but he is requesting prayer - God knows him. I came home ate lunch and napped a while and studied much of the afternoon and worked on my monthly ministers report some.

Tonight from 7-9 pm was the rehearsal for the Wedding Ceremony for Don and Kathy. The rehearsal lasted from 7-8:30 and then Brother Don took us all out to eat at Wendy's. THANK YOU, Brother Don.

The pictures below are of the bride, groom, best man, and maid of honor and those who are helping with the wedding along with some of the floral decor.

Front Row. Tristen, Kathys grandson, Back Row left to right: The Best Man, Don Reindl and Maid of Honor Donna Reindl, The Bride, Kathy Boone and the Groom, Don VanMeter.


Sister Gordon, the sound person.


Brother Stanley Reynolds the camera person.


The floral centerpiece.


Sister Judy Reynolds - the floral arrangements person.

No comments: