Wednesday, July 19, 2006

FELLOWSHIP AND VBS TRAINING/WORK

We enjoyed a great time of fellowship, food and fun tonight.

After fellowship, fun-time and food we had some VBS discussion and showing of some of the lesson, craft, etc. materials. The pictures below say it best.


"I've got the songs on here for VBS," says Jason. "Okay, Delilah say, "Lets sing 'em." Donna says, "Go ahead, I'll back you way up."

"We can do this," says Josie. "Absolutely," says Donna.

Dalton says, "I'm giving directions here, all of you get to work!"

Dalton says, "I'm taking a break, you guys stay busy and if you need me I can do anything with my hands and feet."

We want everyone to know about VBS and we want them to come!

Daniel and Paul are getting the word out about VBS so everyone can see.

Mariah wants to boost VBS too. . .

Sister Lori and Sister Donna finish the other sign for the church sign board. Brooks says, "Be sure you do it right now."

No comments: