Friday, November 11, 2005

VISITS AND MID-WEEK CHURCH SERVICE

It has been a few days since I posted. On Tuesday of this week I went by the Missionary Baptist Church on Highway 22 and visited with fellow minister and Pastor Lynn Stapleton. Lynn is in the Huntingdon Ministerial Alliance along with myself and other local ministers. I appreciate Lynn and his friendship. He is helping me by proctoring my doctoral exams. Thanks Brother Lynn!

Our Wednesday evening service was great. We had a demonstration by Sister Donna Crossno about how a Christian is like a pumpkin. When God gets through cleaning us out he puts a great big smile on our face. We sang and worshipped God with testimonies and songs for over an hour. The presence of the Lord was awesome.

Yesterday, Thursday, sister Karen and I visited with Brother James and Sister Rita Moore. He is the Sunday School Director and she is clerk and treasurer. We had a great visit. Then we went and visited with Brother J. E. and Sister Marie Moore. We had a great visit there. Brother Moore keeps us laughing with his sense of humor and way he "cuts up" with folks. We love each of you and pray for you.



No comments: