Saturday, November 19, 2005

PREPARATION FOR SUNDAY

It is late but I am going to study, meditate and pray for some time for the message tomorrow, "Victorious Life in Christ Through Thanksgiving." It is my prayer that God will bless the church here at Huntingdon with all the families and friends. We are seeking God for His manifestation as He chooses and knows how to do. We love all the members and friends here and pray that God will bless them and that they will get closer to God each day.

There are many who need the Lord. Only He can fill the longing the hearts of those who need Him. "Dear Lord, help me as your servant to love as you would have me love and care as you would have me care. . . ."

1 comment:

Don G. Brock said...

I answered your question on my Blog. Hope you found my response.