Thursday, November 03, 2005

HONORING SENIOR MEMBERS, LENNIE CROSSNO

Greetings! Today we honor another senior member. Yesterday (Wed. 11/02/05), Sister Gordon and I visited with another senior member, Sister Lennie Crossno. Sister Lennie remembers when the church worshipped in the basement and remembers when the present sanctuary was built. She says, "I miss coming to church but I do pray for you." Sister Lennie has been a member for about 50 years and remembers when Brother Leonard Hamm and Brother W. F. Guire pastored back in the late 50's and early 60's. She gave us some encouragement by saying, "I hope the Lord sends many souls for your labor." She tells us to hurry back and gives us an encouraging word as we leave. We had a great time of prayer together before we left.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to communicate with me just click on the comment button below or email me here miltongordon@bellsouth.net Please, no profanity or rude remarks. GOD BLESS YOU IS MY PRAYER!

NOTE: Sister Karen and I will be taking communion to all those who are "home bound" on at least one of our visits throughout the year.

No comments: