Friday, November 25, 2005

TRAVEL, VISIT, UPDATE

Karen, Jason and I left Wednesday around 10:00 am to be with Sister Rita Moore's Sister, Hope, on her trip to Centenniel Hospital in Nashville. Continue to pray for this family, Hope, her husband and two children. They have been through some very difficult times of sickness and financial strain. Her mom and dad also have been through some very difficult times.

After being with Hope, Karen, Jason and I left around 4:30 pm to visit Karen's mother's home to for a while. We then went to my mothers and visited yesterday and today. We had a great time of being with all my children, my brother, his wife and twins and my sister and her husband. I will post some pictures tomorrow. I am road weary, having travelled since 5 pm this evening.

God bless you is my prayer and have a blessed, restful night in the Lord.

No comments: