Wednesday, November 16, 2005

STUDY, PRAYER, VIDEO AND VISITS

Greetings! What a glorious day to be alive in the Lord! Today I am praying and studying for the mid-week service. I am praying about a series of message entitled, "Victorious Life In Christ."

Sister Karen continues to crochet items for Christmas presents for different family members as she prays silently for them and the people here in Huntingdon (she tells me she prays for the one who she is crocheting for along with prayer for others).

Jason left for college around 7:15 this morning. He seems to be enjoying the singing group that he is in at Bethel College. We miss him in church when he is gone on the weekends to sing at various places. He has traveled to Kentucky, Illinois and local places. He tells me they have a time scheduled at some places in New York and possibly in Europe next Summer. This past Sunday night they sang in Jackson, TN at an African American church. Jason said, "they stood on the first song and kept standing the whole time and really got into it." He says they sing at churches that are reserved and quiet and at churches that clap, stand and really get into it. I wonder if most denominations have a mixture like that. Maybe it is not so obvious in pentecostal holiness churches?????

I am also continuing to study and write on papers in the Doctor of Ministry degree that I am enrolled in.

Brother Stanley Reynolds has asked me to make a witnessing video tape that he can transfer to CD's to give to people that he meets. I will be working on that today. This will be a first adventure for me. I am praying that it will reach out to many who need the Lord. Sister Karen and I will be visiting some too today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: