Wednesday, September 06, 2006

UPDATE OF VISIT AND MINISTRY OF UGANDAN/SUDANESE, AFRICA NATIONAL OVERSEER NTEZIMANA JAMES

Before writing and posting anything else, I want to correct something. Bishop James's first name is Ntezimana, which means "waiting on the Lord." I have been calling his first name as James, which comes natural for me, although I do know that some people have the last name of James. He has been so gracious that he did not correct me. I found out as he told a group of people he spoke to last evening. He told them his father named him Ntezimana which means "waiting for the Lord."

Since ministering in the Camden Church of God of Prophecy Sunday evening, Bishop James has spoken to the Benton County Ministerial Association yesterday morning. He connected with several pastors there who have a desire to come and minister in Uganda. One Pastor has already set his schedule to visit there in December of 2007. Another Pastor also is planning to come. Karen and I also are praying about going and considering going in June of 2007 or 2008.

Last evening, Brother Ntezimana spoke to the prayer intercessors group at the Faith Outreach Fellowship Church in Camden. He was well received and the church sowed a very timely and beneficial offering in his ministry.

Tonight he will be ministering at the Paris, TN Church of God of Prophecy.

I plan to have several pictures posted later this evening or sometime tomorrow or Friday.

No comments: