Wednesday, September 06, 2006

LABOR DAY PICTURES

We enjoyed having Brother James with us on this Labor Day holiday. My family, Brother James and I went to Natchez Trace State Park and enjoyed a typical Labor Day holiday by grilling out and some going horseback riding.


Brother James, my daughter Sarah Holman, husband, Chris Holman and Aviana.

Brother Ntezimana and my son Jason.

Karen, Jason and Sarah went horseback riding. Brother Ntezimana, Chris and I decided to give our bodies a rest. Brother Ntezimana enjoyed seeing the horses and learning some of our equestrian ways. He said, "horses are very expensive in Uganda."


Brother Ntezimana, Karen, Aviana and me.

We ate grilled chicken, grilled pork chops, potatoe salad, macaroni salad, chips and drank sodas.
Brother Ntezimana said he really likes the food and the holiday. He also said Uganda has a Labor Day holiday.

Two Cowgirls - Mother and Daughter.

No comments: