Tuesday, September 12, 2006

OVERSEER OF UGANDA/SUDAN, BISHOP NTEZIMANA JAMES SENDS EMAIL MESSAGE

The following is an email message I recieved today from Harvest Partner Overseer Ntezimana James. We want to continue to be in prayer for Uganda and Sudan. We certainly enjoyed him being in our home. It is sad that the security has gotten to the point of taking basic needs from people who fly but that is the world we live in today.

The email is copied and pasted as he sent it.



Dear Pastor Milton
Greetings to you and your family in the name of the Lord. Iam so happy to recieve your mail. Since I arrived here,it is now that I have started my
computer. I arrived safely and iam trying to settle and begin alot of work I found waiting on my counter. I realy want you to know that I enjoyed visiting with you and thank you for the wonderful time you gave me during my stay with you and alot of drinks and food. Thank you for riding with me in different areas. God bless you big. I only got some how disturbed by the security at Nashivillee because they took away all the Medicen , Carterages and other shampoos and Gels which i had because they said it is accepted to aboad with them. Getrudha has asked me to pass her appriciation for your great care to me. We are praying for your plans to come and visit us and we shall be very happy to have you. Thank youi for all your planing tpo do to us. we are believing for bthe move of God and all will go well. Thank you and God bless you big. Ntezimana James.

No comments: