Saturday, September 23, 2006

PRAYER REQUESTS

Your prayers are appreciated for my brother's (Tony's) wife Pascha Cathey, who will be entering surgery this coming Monday in Maryville, TN. Pascha's health is very fragile since she has severe diabetes, asthma, a weak heart and weight difficulties. Pray that the surgery will be successful. Pray for their 13 year old twin daughters who are really stuggling with this and for Tony as well.

Also, last May 2005 my wife Karen was involved in a semi-minor auto accident. No one was hurt severely although the car was totalled due to being 7 years old, a lot of miles, the air bag deploying and some front driver side damage. Karen came home after the accident and I questioned her carefully as to any injuries. She said, "I am fine and don't feel hurt anywhere." That was the end of that until about three or four months ago (over a year after the accident) when I walked in on her holding her left side of her forehead. I ran over to her and then she told me that her head had hit the window when she wrecked but at the time it only hurt very little and quit hurting after a little while. She did not tell me about her head being banged against the window and that a month or so after the accident she started having these severe pains where her head hit the window. She did not go to the doctor at the time of the accident feeling she was fine and did not have health insurance to cover a month later. She continued to try to ignore it but it gets more severe each time. She got health insurance back in May of this year and is now scheduled to see a doctor after I have encouraged her to for some time. She has also been having severe chest pains at times. Your prayers are appreciated.

No comments: