Monday, August 11, 2008

International Assembly

Karen and I will be in Nashville, TN most of the week for the Assembly. I have committed to help usher and serve in any way that is needed with the proctoring and passing out of material. My daughter, Sarah, has volunteered to serve a couple shifts for the Missions Closet. Karen is teaching school and will be there in the evenings.

I will attempt to post updates and some pictures of the Assembly as I have time and opportunity.

For the folks at Huntingdon, if there are emergencies, I can be reached on my cell phone. It has been posted on the bulletin board in the sanctuary for several weeks and has been announced in church. I will be checking my voice messages at the parsonage as well, for those who do not have my cell number.

No comments: