Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Follow-up Visits & Prayer Requests

Today, I had the opportunity to visit with some of the people I visited with last week.

Tyrone welcomed me with a happy countenance. He said, "I was just telling some people about you." He also told me that he had gone to court a day or so after my last visit and that he was facing six months in jail. He was thanking God that the charges had been dropped. His testimony was that he is focusing more on his relationship with Christ. We had a time of prayer together. Continued prayer is needed for this young man.

Brandie was troubled about being able to feed her two children and also about a blood condition in her arm that she has to go to Memphis to get treatment. We prayed together on her front porch and I was blessed to be able to offer some assistance. Continued prayer is needed for this family.

Clay was open and friendly and shared that his neighbor across the street had just had a burn-out of their home a few days ago. I went over to offer prayer and support. Several people had already given clothing for the two older children and other children. The father stated that he just needed to find a place to get some very needed rest before he goes back to work. He stated that they had insurance on the house but it is still very devastating to lose all that you have. Pray for this family.

Darrell continues to need prayer. He was very busy. Pray for this young man who has been attending the Kingdom Hall here in Huntingdon.

No comments: