Tuesday, August 01, 2006

UPDATE - YESTERDAY AND TODAY

Yesterday, Karen and I took some of the day off. We traveled the rest of the day and took care of some business in Nashville. We rested much of the evening after we got back home around 7 pm. Karen worked much of the day on getting her materials together for teaching next school year. She has been assigned the 5th grade - self-contained class for 06-07. We will begin our commutting and occasional overnight stays in Nashville again next week.

This morning I went bike riding for about 4 miles in 20 minutes. I am seeing some strength and stamina in my legs now and also some better breathing.

Later in the morning I visited with Mr. Joseph Smith, Father of Donna Crossno, in Christmasville, TN (about 50 mi. round trip). We enjoyed a good time of visit. After a time of visiting, I shared the gospel with Mr. Smith and he prayed to accept Christ as his Savior and Lord. PRAISE GOD! It was great to be in his home with his wife, Elizabeth, and two great-grandchildren - Mason and Ethan. Thank God for this visit and for this gentleman and the opportunity to witness to him.

I got back home around 12:00 and rested a while and ate lunch. Brother J. E. Moore came by around 1 pm to discuss the property development. He had hauled some top-soil to the new property and it is to be graded today. I changed clothes and headed out to the property for a while. The pictures below are of the property and current development. I was there for a couple hours.

Late this afternoon and tonight I have been doing some updating on our bank accounts and also getting my monthly ministry report information together for posting and sending. I like the way we can report online to the State and International offices.

No comments: