Monday, August 14, 2006

A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY SWEETHEART!




Yesterday was Karen's birthday. I didn't forget, although, I haven't posted anything here until today. We sang to her at church and all wished her a happy birthday. Some at church put money in her hand too. I took her to eat at a great place called Lillie's - a small hometown restaurant with the great big taste (the food is awesome) and fine Southern hospitality. I surprised her there as I sang happy birthday to her and the workers joined in. I am thankful for a wife who has served with me in ministry for over 24 years. We pastored our first church together 3 months after we married. We have been a team for over 24 years now.

Thank God for my special bride. . .she serves cheerfully in the fore-front or in the background. She is a very loving, caring person who loves the Lord very much. I LOVE YOU!




No comments: