Thursday, July 28, 2005

Greetings to those who may read this. We were blessed to have Bishop E. C. McKinley to come and visit with the folks here at Huntingdon in last nights service. There were several who came out and it was good to see some who ordinarily don't come on Wednesday evening. Brother McKinley shared some things with the church. Many were made to understand that had not understood before. Before the service and after the service was over people were weeping and telling each other how much they loved and needed each other. Some who had become discouraged and were uplifted and others who were confused and misguided about some things were given clarification. The meeting, in this Pastor's opinion, was a success. We are continuing to pray for the growth and progress of the church here.
My day started at about 6:30 am with a 40 minute brisk walk. Then I did some research and reading until 8:45. From 8:50 - 9:55 I was in private devotion, prayer and worship.
Karen and I clipped our little Maltese Dog's fur off after that. He seemed to be very happy since it has been so hot and now he just has his bare skin. Sister Karen and I are going to be visiting some tonight and I will continue in my studies in the Doctorate of Ministry program.
There are many who need the Lord. If you are one of those, let me say God loves you and wants you to know His son in a very personal way.
If you need someone to share eternal life with you. Just leave me a post. God bless and thank you for stopping by.

No comments: