Monday, July 18, 2005

What an awesome State Convention. Bishop E. C. McKinley moderated a great time of campmeeting and the Holy Ghost blessed throughout. Sister Gordon, my son Jason, my daughter Sarah and my little granddaughter were there. It was a very powerful time of seeing God move in awesome ways. The singing, the worship, the preaching the drama and the reports were all blessed of God. We praise God for this great time of spiritual feasting and growing in the good things of God.

As pastor, I am anticipating with great joy and expectation the continued work here at Huntingdon. Souls are out there needing their only hope for eternity. One of the great emphases in the State Convention was "GO". By God's grace and surrender to Him daily we must GO here at Huntingdon. It is my prayer that all our people here will get the GO spirit. Jesus has promised "power for service" and that is what we expect and believe.

Today, I am continuing to pray for the work here and will be visiting some, studying some and doing some planning for the work here. I will also be in meditation and solitude part of the day. There is a harvest out there. Laborers are needed! I am one of those laborers. I must GO! I must GO! I must GO! I am Looking Upward to God. . .I am Looking Inward to the great lack that must be filled daily in my spiritual life. . . .and I am Looking Outward to the great harvest where people are dying without Him. . . Let me reach that one who is closest to eternity!

No comments: